- contains micro-fabric and photo-etched highly detailed parts
- belts are fully functional - modeler can leave them un/fastened
- made from printed micro-fabric material which behaves like a piece of rag
- textile parts are prepared for using filters and other agents (they are waterproof and resistant to common nonaggressive modeling preparations
- Take the precut textile part out of the sheet.
- Remove the carrier paper.
- Bunch the belts up and knead them between the fingers.
- Thread the belts through the photo etched buckles – use superglue.
- Put them into the seat.
- Spray with glossy varnish.
- Spray with matt varnish.
- Impregnate the seat belts with very diluted oil colour (mix of black and brown) > texture highlight.